From Sunday 18th April 2021, we have a reading scheme at the church, where you can borrow recommended Christian books on a wide variety of topics for free!
A good Christian book can help the believer to understand better what the Bible says. God can use such books so that we can learn more about God, love him and praise him more, become more like Jesus, grow in our faith, and understand God’s will for our lives.
We thank God that there are so many good Christian books available today! But where should you start? This reading scheme picks out some trustworthy Christian books on a variety of subjects. We pray that the Lord would help us all to know and love him better because of these books.
How to Use the Reading Scheme
• The books can be borrowed after services on a Sunday. The books are kept in two bookcases near the electric piano. They are arranged in alphabetical order by author,
except a few on display.
• Start wherever you like : choose a book which interests you.
• You don’t have to read them in order, and you don’t have to read them all.
• Some of the books are very short – they are often more like booklets than books!
• You can borrow up to 2 books at a time.
• Please bring the book back within ONE MONTH.
• It’s free!
Click here for more details and a full list of all the books in the scheme!