1. The inerrancy of Scripture, it’s full and divine inspiration and
authority in all it’s parts, as the supreme and sufficient rule of faith
and practice, and the right and duty of individual judgment in the
interpretation of it.
2. The eternal unity of the Godhead, and the personality of the Father and
of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
3. The true and proper deity, virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary
death, bodily resurrection and ascension of our Lord Jesus Christ.
4. The fallen and sinful state of man.
5. The justification of the sinner by faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ;
a faith that works by love and produced holiness, the blood of our Lord being
the sole ground of redemption.
6. The work of the Holy Spirit in regeneration, sanctification and spiritual
enlightenment of all who believe.
7. The efficacy of Christ the only mediator at the right hand of God, and
the priesthood of all believers.
8. The baptism of believers by immersion.
9. The personal return of Christ.
10. The resurrection of both the just and the unjust; and that all men shall
be made manifest at the judgement seat of Christ, and shall receive according
to their deeds in this present life, whether good or bad. Those who have
believed and obeyed the Gospel shall be openly welcomed into glory; but the
unbelieving and wicked, being condemned, shall suffer everlasting punishment in hell due to their sins according to the Scriptures.